Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Published: Saturday, May 9, 2020, 18:41 [IST] With the COVID-19 virus causing a pandemic of an unprecedented level across the world, most countries including India have ordered a complete nationwide lockdown. This involves everyone staying at home, socially distancing themselves from everyone else. The central government of India ordered a nationwide lockdown in the country on the 24th of March 2020. The lockdown has been extended twice and is now scheduled to end on the 17th of May 2020. Amidst this lockdown, while people are staying home and following the rules, cars have been left unattended due to the restrictions imposed on intra-city travels. While car companies are offering customers all the basic help, in terms of extending warranty, offering free service and other benefits. It is up to the owners as well to ensure their cars remain in good condition, even while being parked for months. Here are some easy tips and guides to ensure your car remains healthy and in good running condition, amidst this lockdown. 1. Batteries & Engine With the cars not having been driven for more than a month now, it is important to ensure the batteries… Read full this story
- Why Should I Sell My Car to Auto Salvage Companies?
- Internet Marketing - 5 Simple Ways to Increase Your Customer List
- Good Enthusiasm & Expression - The Third of the Seven Techniques
- A Great Way to Start Your Day, Everyday
- Electric Cars Vs Hybrids
- Convert Your Old Car to a Hydrogen Fuel Car
- Car Loans - Which is Right For You?
- Car DVD Players Are Important But Shop in the Right Way
- Earn Extra Income on a Limited Budget - 4 Great Ways
- What is Milk Thistle Good For and How to Get the Maximum Benefits
Car Maintenance Tips During Lockdown: Here Are Some Simple Ways To Keep Your Car In Good Condition have 297 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 9, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.