A health worker is seen collecting a nasopharyngeal swab from a doctor at Bạch Mai Hospital in Hà Nội on April 2 to test for SARS-CoV-2 infection, after many employees working for a food catering company to the hospital tested positive. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — The health ministry early Friday announced six new COVID-19 cases – including five Vietnamese returning from overseas and one related to Trường Sinh company-Bạch Mai Hospital cluster, pushing the country’s accumulative number of cases to 233. The five imported cases were all quarantined as soon as they passed through immigration so there are no risks of community transmission. Patient 228 is a 29-year-old man with a registered address in the northern province of Bắc Giang, who returned to Việt Nam on March 20. He is being treated and quarantined at Cầu Yên general medicine clinic in Ninh Bình Province. Patient 229 and 230 are 28 and 30-year-old women from the central province of Hà Tĩnh, who both also arrived into Việt Nam on March 20. They were immediately transferred to concentrated quarantine site run by 241st Brigade in Ninh Bình Province after their immigration process was completed. They are currently being treated at Ninh Bình… Read full this story
- Ryder Cup day one LIVE: Scores and updates as Paul Casey leads European fightback against USA in Friday morning fourballs
- Europe 1-3 USA: The story of the Friday morning fourballs at the Ryder Cup as McIlroy and Europe struggle
- New Glentoran coaching staff announce several player departures
- Scots commentator Derek Rae and Arsenal legend Lee Dixon to feature on new FIFA 19 game
- PHT Morning Skate: Vegas stands to lose millions on Golden Knights; Kovalchuk eying NHL return?
- ISL 2018-19: Chennaiyin announce squad, Dhanpal Ganesh omitted due to injury
- Primetime with the Pack will introduce a mostly new NC State basketball team Friday night
- Friday Morning Crew Chief: The IRL Clutches at Straws (Again)
- Sabres juggle lines in Friday morning skate before eight-day road trip
- Wright-Phillips' tally stands up as Red Bulls blank Fire
Six new COVID-19 cases announced Friday morning, VN's tally stands at 233 have 349 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.