Minister of Agricultural and Rural Development Nguyen Xuan Cuong The Vietnamese government and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) have called on businesses and farmers to apply more technology in agricultural production. How will this impact a field depending a lot on the weather like agriculture? After more than 30 years of development since doi moi, Vietnamese agriculture has attained very basic achievements. We have moved from importing two million tonnes of food every year to producing enough food for nearly 100 million people, exporting up to $41.3 billion worth of agro-forestry-fishery products in 2019. This is the highest result ever in a very difficult global picture of agricultural trade, and proves that Vietnam's agricultural production capacity has developed well. Vietnam's agricultural products are exported to 185 markets around the world, but are mostly raw products with very low added value. We are determined to restructure the agricultural industry by developing value chains for the long term, building a clean agricultural industry with global integration. The current virus pandemic, along with other issues such as African swine fever and H1N1 avian flu, with devastating effects on the whole economy in general and agriculture in particular, has shown the… Read full this story
- Brewers shore up farm system through MLB Draft
- Wearing deodorant or peeling an ORANGE 'can pollute office air and cause workers to suffer with fatigue and headaches'
- Moen’s friends mourn a life lost too soon
- As we mark World Vegan Day, here are four great reasons to give animal products a miss
- Long, hard journey for Paul Wulff
- Getting to know the Mountaineers
- Oxford Utd v Accrington preview
- Hillsborough families slam bid
- Brexit: how a fringe idea took hold of the Tory party
- Brigance’s battle inspires Ravens
Levelling up agriculture through modern tech and linking farming communities have 284 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.