International Arsenal to re-open training ground to players The Saigon Times Sunday, Apr 26, 2020,08:47 (GMT+7) Arsenal to re-open training ground to playersThe Saigon Times Arsenal Training Centre – PHOTO: REUTERS LONDON (REUTERS) – Arsenal will re-open their London Colney training ground to their players next week for individual training but the Premier League club will continue to observe social distancing rules amid the coronavirus outbreak, they said on Saturday. Soccer in England was suspended indefinitely last month due to the virus and no clubs have been in training. “Players will be permitted access to the Colney grounds next week,” Arsenal said in a statement. “Access will be limited, carefully managed and social distancing will be maintained at all times. All Colney buildings remain closed. “Players will travel alone, do their individual workout and return home,” the club added. Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus on March 12, which led to the Premier League postponing the next round of matches and none have been played since. Arsenal spoke to all their players after Alexandre Lacazette, David Luiz, Nicolas Pepe and Granit Xhaka were pictured allegedly breaking social distancing guidelines. Premier League clubs have been working on the basis that the… Read full this story
- Football betting tips: Premier League predictions for Boxing Day including Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool matches
- Mesut Ozil happiest he’s been in last 18 months at Arsenal says Rio Ferdinand after German shines in 2-0 Man Utd win
- Mikel Arteta: How he has transformed Arsenal's style and attitude
- Premier League hits and misses: Arsenal fit for purpose but problems for Tottenham
- Why Brentford ditched their academy in favour of developing Premier League outcasts
- What next for Manchester United after David Moyes? – as it happened
- Alex Ferguson retires as manager of Manchester United – as it happened
- Former Man Utd defender Guillermo Varela dreaming of chance to play at Old Trafford again – for or against old side
- Joey Barton banned for 18 months by FA and says it effectively ends his career
- Trump takes historic walk from the DMZ into North Korean territory as he meets Kim Jong-un, who hails him as 'courageous' - and the president invites dictator to visit the U.S. and announces resumption of 'concrete negotiations'
Arsenal to re-open training ground to players have 373 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.