ASEAN discusses response to COVID-19Testing timesRoad to recoveryPolice urged to ensure national security, social order during COVID-19 pandemicPM orders strict nationwide social distancing rules, starting April 1 Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc this afternoon agreed to announce nationwide pandemic. — VNA/VNS Photo Thống Nhất HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc this afternoon agreed with the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control’s proposal to announce a nationwide pandemic and required public transport to cease operations. The PM said this is a crucial time to fight COVID-19 and asked the political system and authorities at all levels to concentrate on the battle. He said social distancing is of the utmost importance to prevent the disease from spreading in the community. “We cannot be ignorant, we have many strong measures but on the street still there are many people, on the beach there are still a lot of people and in some places, people still do not strictly follow the requirement to not gather in crowds.” He said such behaviour was creating a high risk of infection. The Prime Minister emphasised that residents must stay right where they are for at least the next 15 days to prevent further infection. Agencies should arrange… Read full this story
- JOHN LENNON - The Man and His Times
- Rooftop solar’s growing popularity in HCM City
- Bible Prophecy 2-"Earthquakes & War"
- A Detailed Guide to Handle Bird Flue
- He Will Also Invade the Beautiful Land-The U.S.-Israel Strategic Alliance - Part III
- 33,600 Reasons Never to Forget
- Iraq Study Group - Calling Thomas Jefferson
- Straight Talk from a Comfort Foodie - Simpler Times
- Top Ten Good News Stories of 2006
Việt Nam to announce nationwide pandemic have 280 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.