Deputy Health Minister Nguyen Truong Son yesterday paid a visit to nonpublic medical clinics An Sinh, Van Hanh and Columbia Asia. Mr. Son acknowledged three private hospitals’ proactivity in isolation of the infected patients and at-risk people. Especially, these hospitals have had a treatment ward where patients’ body temperature is measured for early detection of infected people and put them under quarantine. Additionally, hospitals hand out free face masks and hand sanitizers. Though development of Covid-19 epidemic in Ho Chi Minh City has been relatively stable, city authorities have not neglected because many Vietnamese people from South Korea have returned provinces in the Mekong Delta region and HCMC. Accordingly, Mr. Son proposed private hospitals to increase supervision and screen patients for timely detection of infection cases. He took the example of the 17th Covid-19 patients who came to private hospital Hong Ngoc for examination first. The hospital has discovered the case but 17 medical workers had to be placed under quarantine. Therefore, nonpublic hospitals must perfect its system more to decrease the number of medical workers under quarantine. Director of the city Center of Disease Control Nguyen Chi Dung yesterday said that 20 people on the same flight with the… Read full this story
- Private medical school asked Elk Grove to provide financing for $750M hospital, emails show
- Push is on to bring free 'life-changing' mobile health clinic to Northwest Indiana
- Here’s a preview of Kaiser Permanente’s new Gig Harbor clinic opening Dec. 26
- Testing crucial in fight against HIV
- Scandals Catch Up to Private Chinese Hospitals, After Fortunes Are Made
- Why Private Equity is Furious Over a Paper in a Dermatology Journal
- Everything You Need to Know About Clinical Trials
- Civil rights leader Huerta urges strikers at UC Davis Medical Center to keep fighting
- Private health firms plan 'conquest' of Eastern Europe
- Are you getting the vaccines you need before going abroad?
Participation of private medical clinics in fight against Covid-19 needed have 304 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 9, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.