Jung Zi-so [IOK COMPANY]Those familiar with actor Jung Zi-so from her role in Bong Joon-ho’s film “Parasite” were surprised to see her recently as a completely different character in the tvN drama series “The Cursed,” which concluded last week. “If I want something, I don’t stop until I get it – this role was one of those things,” she told the JoongAng Ilbo, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, on March 17, the day the drama series concluded. “I took one look at the description of the protagonist, and I wanted in. I’ve always wanted to star in an occult-themed or sci-fi story, so I was so excited when I got cast.”The protagonist in “The Cursed,” a girl with an eerie superpower that allows her to place curses on people, was a departure from the fickle and shy daughter of an affluent family that she played in “Parasite,” starting from the way she looked.“I like my short haircut,” Jung said. “When the director asked me at the audition whether I’d be willing to even shave my hair off if it had to come to that, I told him of course. What else was I going to say? I was… Read full this story
- The Dresden Files on Sci-Fi Channel
- Many Sci Fi writers have discussed Earthquake predictions
- Nanotechnology - Sci-Fi in the Packaging Industry
- Interstellar –A Sci-fi closest to reality
- Sci Fi; Hypersonic Flight and The Reality of Things To Come
- Time Management for Writers - Controlling Time, Without the Sci-Fi
- Enter the Sci-fi World of Zits!
- 40 Years of Star Trek - Looking At The Past and To the Future
- Nature as a Source of Inspiration for Writing Child Stories
- Short Stories - Dead In The Water Or Alive And Kicking?
‘Parasite’ star proves that she has range in ‘The Cursed’: Appearing in a sci-fi story had long been a dream for Jung Zi-so have 301 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.