Lt. Col. Alexander VindmanAlexander VindmanAmerica’s diplomats deserve our respect White House withdraws nomination for Pentagon budget chief who questioned Ukraine aid hold Juan Williams: Will the GOP ever curb Trump? MORE was escorted out of the White House on Friday and told to leave his position at the National Security Council (NSC), according to a statement released by his attorney.Vindman was one of the key witnesses who testified in connection with the House impeachment inquiry about President TrumpDonald John TrumpNorth Korea asking for aid, while denying any coronavirus cases: report Iranian official maintains Tehran has ‘no knowledge’ of American hostage’s whereabouts Unemployment claims surge to 3.2 million as coronavirus devastates economy MORE’s phone call with the Ukrainian president during which Trump raised investigations of former Vice President Joe BidenJoe BidenOvernight Health Care — Presented by PCMA — Last-minute complaints threaten T coronavirus aid deal | What’s in the package | Pelosi scrambles to secure quick passage | Expanded testing shows signs of strain Hillicon Valley: Coronavirus deal includes funds for mail-in voting | Twitter pulled into fight over virus disinformation | State AGs target price gouging | Apple to donate 10M masks Poll: 59 percent say coronavirus crisis has had a… Read full this story
- Rudy Giuliani Says He May Be A Witness In Donald Trump's Impeachment Trial, Will Testify With White House Approval
- Source: Alexander Vindman’s Brother, Yevgeny, Clears Publications by NSC Officials
- John Bolton: Impeachment Witnesses ‘Acted in the Best Interest of the Country’
- White House National Security Council to reduce staffing by a third
- Bolton manuscript revelations thrust little-known White House office into spotlight
- On Eve of Impeachment Witness Vote, Schumer Says 'Just Four' Senate Republicans Can Ensure 'We Get the Truth'
- Republicans show little enthusiasm for impeachment witness swap
- White House seeks to quash John Bolton testimony at Donald Trump trial
- Impeachment witness debate in limbo as Senate prepares for next phase of trial
- White House Lawyer: Trump Invited Zelensky to White House Three Times
Impeachment witness Alexander Vindman escorted from White House have 317 words, post on thehill.com at February 7, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.