The horrific murders committed by twisted Dennis Nilsen only came to light when a plumber found human remains blocking the drain at his flat. “His crimes were extraordinary,” says criminologist Professor David Wilson. “He was a serial killer interested in power and control. Nilsen was a genuine cannibal, necrophiliac and trophy killer.” All of Nilsen’s victims were either gay or homeless men. Nilsen was gay, but never comfortable with his desires. Born in Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, Nilsen enlisted in the Army aged 16, and had an 11-year career. During a stint working as a butcher in the catering corps, he learned skills that would serve him when he turned to murder. After leaving the Army in 1972, he took up police training, and developed a fascination with morgue visits and autopsied bodies. Yet he quit after just a year and became a Jobcentre worker, a role he kept until his arrest a decade later. Nilsen’s first brush with the law came in 1973, after a young man looking for a job accused Nilsen of taking photos when he was asleep in his flat. Nilsen was questioned but released without charge. In 1975, he started living with David Gallichan in a garden… Read full this story
- Serial Killers Fast Facts
- Mindhunter: 4 most chilling performances vs real life serial killers from the series
- Serial killer tortured victims and left weapon reviews on Amazon
- US Border Patrol agent arrested in 4 deaths described as serial killer
- Hunting Serial Killers Who Vanish
- How Serial Killers Work
- Was a Hungarian countess the world's most prolific serial killer?
- Today at the trial of suspected serial killer Shawn Grate
- Infamous serial killers that targeted the Daytona Beach area
- Infamous serial killers targeted Daytona Beach area
Serial killer Dennis Nilsen boiled his victims' heads after chopping them up have 276 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 30, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.