Television host and producer Raghu Ram’s ex-wife Sugandha Garg congratulated him for his baby boy with wife Natalie Di Luccio and penned a heartfelt note on her Instagram account. Sugandha shared a picture of Raghu holding his newborn and wrote, “A photo to commemorate the passing of time..Welcome Rhythm…You’ve been born to warriors. @instaraghu @nataliediluccio.”Sugandha also gave Raghu and Natalie some parenting advice – to take it easy. She wrote, “P.S:Please fly easy on advice and boxes of cool, progressive and modern.There is a brand new baby asking you to be relaxed and vulnerable..if you don’t then you know what’s gonna happen…the rhythms’ gonna get you.”Natalie commented on the cute Instagram post with a series of heart emojis and wrote, “love you”. Several others also showered love on the post. “You are such a nice soul. Blessings to the kid,” one Instagram user wrote. Many commented with heart emojis. View this post on Instagram A photo to commemorate the passing of time..Welcome Rhythm…You’ve been born to warriors. @instaraghu @nataliediluccio P.S:Please fly easy on advice and boxes of cool, progressive and modern.There is a brand new baby asking you to be relaxed and vulnerable..if you don’t then… Read full this story
- Raghu Ram and Rajiv Lakshman lose close friend to coronavirus, pen emotional notes: ‘This will never be ok’
- Roadies Fame Raghu Ram Pens An Emotional Note On Losing His Friend To COVID-19
- TMKOC Fame Priya Ahuja Aka Rita Reporter Pens A Heartfelt Note For Her Six Month Old Son
- Sonam Kapoor writes heartfelt note for parents on their 36th wedding anniversary
- TOWIE's Shelby Tribble reveals she is having a baby BOY... just days after announcing she is expecting her first child with boyfriend Sam Mucklow
- Pittsburgh Steeler Ryan Switzer And Wife Gabie Welcome Baby Boy
- Olivier Sarkozy moved ex-wife into home amid Mary-Kate Olsen split
- Agony for new parents of baby boy given just weeks to live due to rare gut condition as they are unable to see him at same time due to social distancing
- Corona positive woman delivers baby boy
- Jeremy Renner accuses ex-wife Sonni Pacheco of 'misappropriating $50,000 from their seven-year-old daughter's trust fund'
Raghu Ram’s ex-wife Sugandha Garg pens heartfelt note for his baby boy Rhythm. See it here have 381 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at January 18, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.