Video PlayerClose HANGZHOU, Jan. 23 (Xinhua) — A medical team from a hospital in east China’s Zhejiang Province has returned from Mali, where they carried out free cataract surgeries for 41 patients. Most of the patients were extremely impoverished local people, said Xu Jia, an associate chief physician from the second hospital affiliated with the school of medicine of Zhejiang University. Xu led the five-member team to the African country from Jan. 11 to 19. The team also held a lecture and gave advice to local medical staff, he said. Zhejiang Province started providing medical aid to Mali in 1968 and has sent nearly 850 medical practitioners to the country.
- Understanding the Cost of Laser Eye Surgery
- The Other Costs of Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery - Regain Your Sight
- A Cosmetic Eye Surgery Primer
- LASIK Eye Surgery After Effects
- Life After Lasik Eye Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery in DC and Maryland Research Important
- Lasik Eye Surgery Cost - What You Need to Know?
- PRK Laser Eye Surgery
- Treat Your Eye Defects the Easy Way Through Boulder Lasik Eye Surgery
Chinese doctors offer free eye surgeries in Mali have 167 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at January 23, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.