Police in Vinh Phuc Province are investigating thousands of pine trees in Tam Dao National Park which have been exploited for resin for a long time. Tam Dao National Park pine trees illegally exploited A total 1,300 pine trees have been damaged. The 98 ha pine forest is allocated to four households. Le Xuan Cuong is responsible for 29.7 ha of pine forest but 1,050 pine trees under his care were damaged. All of the trees were deeply scarred. Luu Van Ba is responsible for 26.9 ha of pine forest and Luu Van Hoa was to care for 16.2 ha but 50 and 200 trees were damaged in their areas respectively. The grooves often have a diameter or length of more than 20cm. Both the households and the forest rangers are to blame for the violation of Tam Dao National Park’s rules and governmental Resolution 35 on administrative fines in the forestry industry. Resin exploitation will hinder the trees’ development. The forest rangers haven’t been able to determine the impact of the violation on the forest. Many of the damaged trees in Tam Dao National Park are several decades old with a diameter of 50 to 100cm. It is estimated… Read full this story
- Why frenzied tree planting is no answer to ecological restoration
- Tree felling surges in England before tough new rules come into force
- How a mulberry tree saved a NSW home from the summer bushfires
- China will plant trees across an area the size of Belgium every year until 2025
- China to step up tree planting campaign to help reach net zero
- Hidden cameras spot New Forest pine marten
- 6 ways to explore Curecanti National Recreation Area
- One Face of Immigration in America Is a Family Tree Rooted in Asia
- Why are the world's older trees disappearing?
- Chicago park advocacy group seeking to block Obama presidential library turns to Supreme Court
Tam Dao National Park pine trees illegally exploited have 298 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.