The Swedish royal family put on a glittering display at the Nobel Prize Award Ceremony banquet this evening, wowing in opulent jewels and elegant ball gowns. Queen Silvia of Sweden, 75, who wore sparkling gold for the occasion, with a chic tiara, was joined by her three children and their partners, at the glittering event in Stockholm. Crown Princess Victoria, 42, wowed in a voluminous monochrome off-the-shoulder gown for the elegant awards ceremony. While her sister Princess Madeleine, 37, donned a stunning strapless gown in a bright fuscia. Sister-in-law Princess Sofia, 35, chose an eye-catching electric blue dress for the evening and a blue tiara, customising her wedding headpiece by adding turquoise stones to the tiara. The royals were also joined by King Carl Gustaf, Prince Daniel and Prince Carl Philip at Stockholm’s City Hall. Princess Sofia of Sweden, 35, accompanied Swiss astronomer and co-laureate of the 2019 Nobel Prize in Physics Didier Queloz arrive for a royal banquet to honour the laureates of the Nobel Prize 2019 Crown Princess Victoria, 42, opted for a voluminous monochrome off-the-shoulder gown for the white-tie awards ceremony at Stockholm City Hall this evening Princess Madeleine of Sweden, 37, wowed in a strapless fuscia pink gown as… Read full this story
- No Nobel Prize This Year As Committee Splits Over Sexual Assault Accusations
- Royal Wedding – Princess Eugenie and new husband Jack Brooksbank leave wedding in James Bond’s Aston Martin
- Royal weddings are considered as fairytales, but they used to be high-stakes diplomacy
- Royal weddings might be considered fairytales now — but they used to be strategic political events
- Meghan Markle And Prince Harry: Can the Royal Wedding Change Centuries of Racism and Classism in Britain?
- Royal Wedding facts revealed – from the dress, cake, flowers and guests to the cost and bridesmaids
- Italy's Milan-Cortina wins vote to host 2026 Winter Olympics
- Still ticking: The improbable survival of the luxury watch business
Swedish royals including Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Sofia put on a dazzling display with glittering jewels at the Nobel Prize ceremony banquet in Stockholm have 301 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.