The festival announced its indie episodic, shorts and special events programming, including the Mark Wahlberg-produced ‘McMillions,’ which chronicles the McDonald’s Monopoly game scam that defrauded Americans in the 1990s and the FBI’s efforts to take the crime ring down. Get ready for Hillary Clinton, Lance Armstrong and Mark Wahlberg projects to hit Park City. On Tuesday, Sundance unveiled its second-wave lineup, which includes indie episodic, shorts and special events such as Nanette Burstein’s Hillary, Marina Zenovich’s LANCE and a Mark Wahlberg-produced McMillions, which chronicles the McDonald’s Monopoly game scam that defrauded Americans in the 1990s and the FBI’s efforts to take the crime ring down. The former secretary of state and first lady is expected to attend the world premiere of Hillary, which promises never-before-seen 2016 campaign footage and exclusive interviews with Clinton, husband and former president Bill Clinton, friends and journalists. Playing in the special events section, the four-hour Hulu documentary hails from Burstein, the Oscar-nominated documentarian behind On the Ropes. “It’s a more nuanced and much more personal [project], getting to know somebody as a person as much as their political life,” says Sundance director John Cooper. “I was a Hillary supporter, but I don’t know if I… Read full this story
- 28 celebrities who love and endorse Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton warns that Trump may start a nuclear war
- Redford avoids politics as Sundance opens on eve of Trump festivities
- Thousands march against Trump at Sundance festival
- Trump begs in Rose Garden press conference: ‘Hillary, please run again!’
- ‘What on earth were you thinking?’: Attorney general grilled over meeting with Bill Clinton
- A group of New York City ad employees are baiting Planned Parenthood’s opponents with a fake petition
- Paltrow, Jolie join flood of allegations against Weinstein
- Tour de France: Sporting fact or doping fiction?
- Holliday sees inaugural gig as for ‘the people,’ not Trump
Sundance: Hillary Clinton, Lance Armstrong Docs Added to Festival Lineup have 308 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.