The second abutment – where the accident happened. — VNA/VNS Photo Trọng Đạt HOÀ BÌNH — One worker was killed and three others injured in an accident at Hoà Bình 2 Bridge construction site in northern Hoà Bình Province on Wednesday. According to Trần Anh Long, the construction team leader, at around 4pm, the four victims fell from the second abutment into the Đà River. Three were rescued while the body of Phan Văn Quyền, 29, was found an hour later. The cause of the accident is still under investigation. The construction of the Hoà Bình 2 Bridge over the Đà River was commenced in November 2019, with investment of more than VNĐ590 billion (US$25.4 million). The victims are workers of Trung Chính Company, one of the project’s main investors. — VNS
- Victims’ families’ fury as Coroner clears police and security services of blame for London Bridge terror attack but accuses killer's relatives of not turning them in before attack
- Dealing with negativity: Stop naysayers from derailing a project
- Feds:car-to-car Communications Can Reduce Accidents
- Who Killed Chris Kyle?
- Why Drinking a Little Booze Each Day May Be Killing You
- China's Avcon Bridges Videoconferencing And Surveillance
- Northern Gateway Pipeline Project
- Novaland building for full life and joy
- BCG CME solar power plant begins commercial operation in Long An
- A New Jersey 'traffic study' wouldn't need lane closings
One killed, three injured in accident at Hoà Bình 2 Bridge construction project have 220 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 19, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.