A homeless man in Los Angeles, California was killed on Thanksgiving after three separate hit and run drivers struck him, dragging his body a half mile. Police say Jihad Muhammad, 62, was killed around 8:40 p.m. on November 28, after being fatally injured in a sequence of collisions while standing in the street outside of a crosswalk. He was initially hit by a white car described as “possibly an Audi A5.” As he was lying motionless, a second vehicle struck the man. Police describe the second car as a “possible white Cadillac Seville.” A member of the public was then attempting to help Muhammad when a third car, which police say may have been a “white/gray Ford Focus,” also collided with the man. The third collision resulted in Muhammad’s body being dragged by the car for a considerable distance. The person who was attempting to help him then called 911. After allegedly dragging Muhammad for 13 blocks, the driver of the third vehicle, described as an elderly black woman “approximately 70 years old,” was spotted on surveillance video pulling into a gas station and up to a gas pump before getting out and looking under her car at the man’s… Read full this story
- Taoiseach rejects accusations he personalised death of Cork homeless man
- Hit & Run To Profit
- Are You Running Your Online Business On Half Empty?
- Running for World Harmony
- Running in The Zone: A Personal Account
- Your First Training Plan - Train To Run
- Pregnant Running: Expectant Runners Share Stories and Advice
- The Importance of Running Training at Goal Pace
- Simple Instruction For Hitting Your Golf Driver
- The Right Running Hydration Gear Makes All the Difference in Your Hydrating Needs
Homeless Man Killed When 3 Different Hit and Run Drivers Strike Him, Drag His Body Half Mile have 285 words, post on www.newsweek.com at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.