Jamaica is famous for its breathtaking beaches, with their white sand shores, crystalline and swim-friendly waters, and seriously beautiful backdrops. There are iconic spots such as Seven Mile Beach, where you’ll also find plenty of resorts, or James Bond Beach which has subtle nods to the iconic franchise and offers up heaps of bars and restaurants nearby. As well as those picture-perfect spots for soaking up the sunshine, the island also has beaches ideal for adventurers such as Frenchman’s Cove and Treasure Beach where visitors will find plenty of water sports on offer. We’ve picked out some of the best beaches in Jamaica to help you narrow it down if you’re planning a trip… or if you’re just after some serious wanderlust. Check out our top picks below… 1. Seven Mile Beach The Seven Mile Beach in Negril has everything you could want for a dreamy beach day; fine sands, turquoise waters where you can take a dip, a bustling promenade and plenty of restaurants and bars nearby. In fact, there is a wide array of hotels on offer for those who want to stay in the region, so there can be quite a vibrant atmosphere. Plenty of room to… Read full this story
- Beach Adventure Holidays - Best Beaches in Cape Town
- The Best Beach House
- What is the Best Way to Make Money Online? Find Out Here
- How to Buy the Best Beach Umbrella
- End Holiday Stress - Three Smart Ways to Make Your Holidays Merry, Bright, Stress Free, and Easy
- Christmas Decor! How to Make a Holiday Centerpiece With Fresh Flowers and Foliage
- What is the Best Way to Make Extra Money?
- Best Teeth Whitening Tips - Surprise! Learn the Best Techniques to Make Your Teeth Very White
- What Makes Oludeniz Holidays So Unique
- For the Best in Family Fun, Choose Holiday Parks
Best beaches in Jamaica that will make you want to be on holiday immediately have 302 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 16, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.