They’re the iconic Australian entertainers who have enjoyed decades of success in the world of showbusiness. And Patti and Bert Newton hit a milestone in their personal life on Saturday, as they celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary. In light of the big day, Patti, 74, took to Instagram to share an emotional tribute to her other half, 81, which began: ‘Where have the years gone.’ ‘Where have the years gone’ Patti Newton, 74, (left) took to Instagram on Saturday to share an emotional tribute to her other half Bert, 81 (right) as they celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary ’45 years today, it’s been a wonderful life together, ups and downs and lots of laughs and happiness. Thank you for choosing me. Love you Mack.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Wayne Newton being sued because his pet Capuchin MONKEY… ‘What a wonderful life we’ve had together’: Patti Newton… TV legend Bert Newton, 80, sparks health fears as he… How Studio 10 hijacked the Logies: Ex-producer’s desperate… Share this article Share The sweet message comes days after Patti shared a heartwarming image alongside her beautiful family, as they visited Santa with her daughter Lauren’s youngest children at Chadstone Shopping Centre in Melbourne. Patti was all… Read full this story
- Ellen Degeneres posts loving tribute to Portia de Rossi on 11th wedding anniversary
- Christina celebrates first wedding anniversary with Ant Anstead
- Keeping their love alive! Showbiz couple Bert and Patti Newton put on an affectionate display at Chicago: The Musical after 45 years of marriage
- Queen and Prince Philip spend their 72nd wedding anniversary 110 miles apart - as Prince William and Prince Harry share throwback photos to mark the milestone
- Celine Dion pays emotional tribute to dead husband as 16 year Las Vegas residency ends
- Dale Winton's 'emotional and moving' funeral left his celebrity friends in tears as TV star was laid to rest
- Christina Anstead shares video from her wedding to husband Ant as she celebrates their one year anniversary: 'I still get emotional watching this!'
- Loved up! Grant Denyer and wife Chezzi pack on the PDA together in Melbourne as they near their 10th wedding anniversary
- Lea Michele honors Cory Monteith with emotional tribute 5 years after his death
- Christine Lampard posts moving anniversary tribute to husband Frank
'Where have the years gone?' Patti Newton, 74, shares emotional tribute to husband Bert, 81, as pair celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary have 363 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 9, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.