By Brian Jones – November 11, 2019 04:00 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 The New England Patriots will take on the Philadelphia Eagles the Sunday and it’s the first time the teams have faced each other since Super Bowl LII in 2018. The Eagles were able to upset the Patriots to win their first Super Bowl in franchise history. And while the Patriots won the Super Bowl against the Los Angeles Rams earlier this year, Brady still can’t get over the fact they lost to the Eagles in Minneapolis. Brady talked about the game on WEEI Radio in Boston on Monday and he said it was a very good learning experience for the team in 2018. “You assume I’m over it?” Brady said. “Come on now. That’s a lot of mental scar tissue from that year. That was a tough game. In a lot of ways, we learned from that year and we came back stronger the next year. And we won the Super Bowl in ’18. I think everything is a matter of perspective and I think when you play in that game and you play great teams, you’re not going to win them all. “This is not… Read full this story
- Klein '20: Who will reach the Super Bowl?
- Things are not looking good for Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles
- The Brady-Garoppolo dispute is a slam dunk for the Patriots out of the gate
- Thursday’s NFL: QB Barkley injured in Bengals’ loss
- Eagles have a plan for surviving without Wentz, Jeffery for multiple weeks
- Eagles: Why 'Philly Special,' Philadelphia offense were different
- Eagles won't face Brady, but these 5 QBs should worry them
- Records are made to be broken
- NFL Kickoff: Twenty questions on the 2018 season
- Rob Gronkowski: ‘I definitely feel like 100 times better than I did last year during training camp’
Tom Brady Says He's Not Over Super Bowl Loss to Philadelphia Eagles have 294 words, post on popculture.com at November 11, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.