By Stephanie Downs – November 10, 2019 12:06 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen not only know how to stay loved up, but they know how to stay cuddled up, too. On Instagram, the supermodel posted a sweet photo of herself and her husband, along with a caption that really sums up how strong and adorable their bond is. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Gisele Bündchen (@gisele) on Nov 10, 2019 at 5:18am PST The couple, who have been married since 2009, posed against the gorgeous New England foliage as they took their lovey-dovey snap. Since the chilly fall weather is in full effect in the locale, the twosome decided to cuddle up for warmth, with Brady wrapping his arms, and his jacket, around his wife. Bundchen captioned the photo in both English and Portuguese, writing, “My friends always ask me as a brazilian how do I survive the New England cold. I have a really cozy @tombrady blanket. ❤️” This is far from the first time that Brady and Bundchen have posted a loved-up snap on Instagram. In August, in honor of the quarterback’s birthday, the model posted a slideshow… Read full this story
- Gisele Bundchen is all-smiles as she gets into the Halloween spirit at the pumpkin patch with daughter Vivian
- Is Tom Brady ready to call it quits? The New England Patriots star quarterback says one day he'll 'wake up and feel like that will be enough' as he put his $39.5M home on the market ahead of becoming a free agent after this season
- Here's why experts disagree about Tom Brady's future with the Patriots
- Brady taking uncertain future one day at a time
- Gisele Spawns Baby Boy; Counterfeit Crackdown Hits Canal Street
- Kiernan Shipka, 19, cosies up to Gary Oldman's son Charlie, 20, at premiere after-party in LA... as the new couple go Instagram official
- Elsa Hosk opts for retro cool as she rocks a belted white blazer with funky acid-wash jeans while locking lips with beau Tom Daly in New York
- Barnwell: This Patriots defense is the best in NFL history. Can it really keep it up?
- Ready fur us? Sir David Attenborough writes about singing rhinos, cute monkeys and more ahead of his new BBC series celebrating the seven continents' most astonishing wildlife
- Jennifer Lawrence steps off private jet with groom Cooke Maroney ahead of couple's island wedding with elite Hollywood guest list, including Kris Jenner, Adele and Cameron Diaz
Tom Brady Keeps Wife Gisele Bundchen Warm in Cute Couple Snap have 398 words, post on popculture.com at November 10, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.