(VOVworld) – “Ho Chi Minh City – Development and Integration 2015” festival opened at 23/9 Park on Thursday. Addressing the opening ceremony, Hua Ngoc Thuan, Vice Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee, said the festival offers a venue for international friends to get together, learn, and integrate into the city’s cultural life, help other countries promote their cultures, and strengthen friendship and solidarity among countries. Thuan said the municipal authorities will help foreigners live and work there. The 4-day festival will include an exhibit on Ho Chi Minh City’s diplomatic activities, a show of traditional costumes from different regions, food stalls introducing food made by foreigners, and Vietnamese cooking contests. The event’s participants include the embassies and consulates of 16 countries, representatives of diplomatic agencies, international organizations, joint-ventures, and foreign invested businesses, and many tourists and students.
- Ho Chi Minh City to raise spending on benefits for disabled people
- Covid-19 lowers rent, house sales in Ho Chi Minh City
- Travel website offers key reasons to visit Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City making plan to increase urban green space
- Pre-feasibility report of $1.7 billion Metro Line 5 in Ho Chi Minh City awaits approval
- Soya Garden chain closes most stores in Ho Chi Minh City
- PM assigns state company to build third terminal at Ho Chi Minh City airport
- Ho Chi Minh City vice-chairwoman passes away at 53
- Ho Chi Minh City trains teachers to teach new textbooks
- Apartment prices in Ho Chi Minh City down 15 per cent on-quarter
“Ho Chi Minh City – Development and Integration” festival opens have 244 words, post on at September 11, 2015. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.