Amber Luke, 24, from NSW underwent an excruciating and dangerous 40-minute procedure to transform her eyes. Amber Luke, 24, reveals she went blind for three weeks after getting a painful eyeball tattoo. Picture: amber__luke/InstagramSource:Instagram It was the latest in a string of body modifications the body piercer has done, included getting 200 tattoos on her body, having her tongue split and her earlobes stretched. Blue-haired Amber has also had a boob job, cheek and lip fillers and pointed implants placed in her ears. Amber, who calls herself the Blue Eyed White Dragon and first developed her bizarre fascination with extreme modifications at 16, said the eyeball job was the most dangerous procedure she has done to date. Speaking to Barcroft Media, she said: “I can’t even begin to describe to you what the feeling was like, the best thing I can give you is once the eyeball was penetrated with the ink, it felt like [the tattoo artist] grabbed 10 shards of glass and rubbed it in my eye. Amber has had 200 tattoos on her body, had her tongue split and her earlobes stretched. Picture: amber__luke/InstagramSource:Instagram She first developed her bizarre fascination with extreme modifications at 16. Picture: Instagram.Source:Instagram… Read full this story
- 'Dragon girl', 24, who has spent $26,000 on body modification goes BLIND for three weeks after getting excruciating blue tattoos on her eyeballs
- ‘That Was Brutal’: Australian Ink Addict Went Blind After Tattooing Eyes Blue — Video
- Eyeball tattoos allegedly left 'Blue Eyes White Dragon' woman blind for 3 weeks: 'That was pretty brutal'
- Mother who thought she had wet the bed when her waters broke at just 16 WEEKS gives birth to 'miracle' baby despite doctors giving the girl just 2% chance of survival
- VIDEO: Woman Covered in Tattoos Says She Went Blind After Having Eyes Inked Blue
- 8 royals with tattoos: Meghan Markle, Princess Sofia, Kate Middleton, Camilla Parker-Bowles and more
- 'The Dragon Lady': Plastic surgeon warns on dangers of body modification
- Bodies in Seats
- 'We thrive on eyeballing the audience': on the road with Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour
‘Dragon Girl’, 24, who has spent over $37K modifying her body goes blind for three weeks after tattooing eyeballs blue have 335 words, post on www.news.com.au at November 4, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.