The older sister of a 15-year-old Vietnamese boy fears he froze to death while being trafficked to Britain to be reunited with his parents. Teenager Nguyen Huy Hung would be the youngest victim of the tragedy that claimed the lives of 39 people found dead in the back of a freezing trailer in Essex last Wednesday. His family has claimed the 15-year-old had longed to be with his father Nguyen Huy Tung and his mother Nyguen Thi Huyen and had spent the past two months travelling to the UK to see them. While his death has not been confirmed by police in Britain, Vietnamese police from the country’s capital Hanoi are supporting his relatives home in the remote village of Cuong Gian. His elder sister, 16, who lives in Korea, told friends of Facebook: ‘My brother left France for the UK and we have not been able to contact him since then’. An uncle has also travelled from the south of the country after the boy’s parents told authorities they lost contact with their son on October 22 – the day of the tragedy. It is thought the parents – who are believed to be in the UK illegally -… Read full this story
- These Are The Victims Of The School Shooting In Florida
- Lorry Tragedy in the United Kingdom - Special Report.
- John Legend's tribute to a Manchester victim will make you cry
- The Curse of the Bahia Emerald, a Giant Green Rock That Wreaks Havoc and Ruins Lives
- Online Dating Made This Woman a Pawn in a Global Crime Plot
- Brave Maud died trying to save children from timber yard blaze
- Keeping Kids In Detention With Their Parents Is A Recipe For Abuse. Just Ask Australia.
- Louisiana shooting suspect Dakota Theriot, 21, held after ‘gunning down his parents, girlfriend and her family’
- 'If Harry wants to save the planet, stop using a private jet!': Noel Radford - the father of Britain's biggest family with 21 children - slams Prince's suggestion he is protecting the environment by only having two kids
- Authorities: Iowa student killed by Mexican in US illegally
Vietnamese woman claims 15-year-old brother is the 'youngest victim' of migrant truck tragedy and died in 'bid to be reuninted with his parents who are both illegally living in Britain' have 341 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.