Da Nang (VNA) – Businesses are the main force of the nation to help promote economic growth, social development, and employment, Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung said while attending the Vietnam Business Forum 2019 in the central coastal city of Da Nang on October 5. The country now houses over 715,000 active businesses and more than 5 million business households. The number of entrepreneurs is estimated at 5-7 million. The business sector is making up over 60 percent of the national gross domestic product (GDP) and about 70 percent of the State budget revenue, and employing tens of millions of workers, the official said. Particularly, the private economic sector is playing a decisive role in the economy, making up 43.3 percent of the GDP since 2016. According to the Deputy PM, the Government will focus on building a 10-year development strategy for 2021-2030, with a vision to 2050, as well as national, regional and provincial planning schemes for 2030 with a vision to 2050 in order to develop the country into a modern industrialised society soon. He called on businesses to redouble efforts to restructure products, investment, administration and human resources based on the market’s demands while paying… Read full this story
- Film festivals play crucial role for indie cinemas, say Sarajevo panel
- LaBeouf, Fox role play for 'Transformers'
- LeBeouf, Fox role play for 'Transformers'
- Square takes wraps off role-playing game
- The crucial role of technology in customer success
- Actress Who Played Crucial Role In ‘El Chapo’ Interview Is Under Investigation
- Helping developers adapt and thrive in a fast moving world
- How Amazon, Apple, and Google Played the Tax-Break Game
- Checklist to evaluate mobile app development companies for your dream project
- Why coding is crucial for the future of businesses
Businesses have crucial role to play in socio-economic development have 271 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.