By & by Billy Nilles | Fri., 27 Sep. 2019 11:46 AM Share Tweet Email Shutterstock/E! Illustration New music Fridays are a thrilling, yet daunting prospect for any music lover. It’s essentially a weekly holiday where fan-favorite artists and fresh faces alike drop their latest offerings for all the world to hear, flooding streaming services and digital retailers with an onslaught of aural goodies. But who has the time to sit there and listen to everything before updating their playlists? There’s just too much good stuff! (And, if we’re being honest, usually a few stinkers, too.)As it turns out, we do. Welcome to The MixtapE!Look, like you, we were expecting this week’s New Music Friday to be dominated with talk of Kanye West’s Jesus Is King. After reports surfaced earlier this week that the album teased last month by wife Kim Kardashian to be released on September 27 wouldn’t be dropping after all, we’ve seen no sign of the new material from Yeezy. So, it looks like we’ll all be waiting a little longer.There’s still plenty of new stuff to dive into, though. By now, you’ve probably given ”Lonely,” Diplo’s country-fried team-up with the Jonas Brothers, a spin and checked out BTS star… Read full this story
- Who had the best comeback in 2018: Jennifer Lopez or Christina Aguilera?
- Two musicals coming to Miller Theater in 2019
- All the theater, dance, musicals and opera on stage in New Orleans in 2019
- Seasonal Must-See: A Christmas Carol at The Omaha Community Playhouse
- Halsey didn’t steal Eminem’s song and neither did these other artists
- 2019 Grammy nominations — Kendrick Lamar leads the pack with 8
- Grammys 2019: Cardi B, Lady Gaga Break Through In Nominations As Women Dominate
- Kendrick Lamar leads Grammy nominations, where women make a comeback
- Kendrick Lamar, top female artists lead 2019 Grammy nominations
- Kendrick Lamar leads Grammy nominations
The MixtapE! Presents Christina Aguilera, Maluma, J Balvin and More New Music Musts have 310 words, post on www.eonline.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.