MARYSVILLE (CBS13) — Police are trying to track down the man accused of shooting a woman inside her Marysville home. Police say the suspect, Jesse Jaramillio, is still on the run and dangerous. Jesse Jaramillio (credit: Marysville PD) On Sunday morning, police were called to the woman’s home on F Street because of a disturbance. That’s when they found her with a gunshot wound. Marysville Police aren’t saying anything about the victim right now. But her close friends identify her as Karina Paez Smith. They said she was a kind, strong and hard-working mother who was in the middle of improving her life when she was shot. READ ALSO: Vacaville Man Arrested For Attempting To Kill His Father, Police Say “She became a beautiful, loving, strong woman of God,” said Jeff Garcia, who went to the same church in Live Oak as Paez Smith. Garcia said it was at that church Paez Smith started to turn her life around. “And no way was life going to give a silver platter for her because of her past, but she turned love into everything,” Garcia said. Friends are taking the news of her death hard, some said it was far too soon. Garcia… Read full this story
- I Was With Heather Heyer the Day She Died in Charlottesville: Her Mentor and Friends Remember Her
- Woman who claims her husband 'laughed' as his pals raped her insists she 'accidentally' shot him in the head - before making their three children help bury his body
- School teacher, 24, is shot and killed sat in her truck next to her five-year-old son and boyfriend 'for no reason' after driving to a California park following family meal
- What was Cornelia Frances’ cause of death and when was the Home And Away actress who played Morag Bellingham’s bladder cancer diagnosis?
- Remember, Repair, Together: One Year Since The Tree Of Life Synagogue Massacre
- Britain’s Got Talent’s Colin Thackery and his choir pals remember their lost comrades ahead of performing for the Queen
- Texas cop never ID'd himself as police before fatally shooting Atatiana Jefferson in her own home: Official
- Woman, 63, found dead in her home during NSW bushfires 'had packed her car to leave' but never made it out, as firefighters brace for conditions to get even worse in days ahead
- Sheridan Smith accuses fiancé’s mum of ‘killing her dog’ in bizarre tweet
- Black cabs fill Westminster Bridge as drivers line up to take veterans home from Remembrance Sunday services for FREE
Friends Remember Woman, Karina Paez Smith, Who Was Shot And Killed At Her Marysville Home have 411 words, post on sacramento.cbslocal.com at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.