AN AMERICAN woman was caught after allegedly trying to smuggle a newborn baby boy out of the Philippines by hiding him in her carry-on luggage. Jennifer Talbot, 43, from Ohio, had checked in for a flight to the US when airport officers in Manila discovered the undocumented baby inside “an oversized belt bag” around her waist. She tried to get through Ninoy Aquino International Airport security and immigration checks but police pounced as she sat in the departure area this morning. Talbot is now being questioned by police while they check the identity of the infant and how she came to have him.STUFFED IN BAG Bureau of Immigration deputy spokesperson Melvin Mabulac said the baby boy, believed to be a six-day-old Filipino, does not have proper documents or a plane ticket. He said that staff from Delta Airlines alerted airport police when Talbot had checked in.Talbot was held by the Bureau of Immigration and later turned over to the National Bureau of Investigation for questioning. The undocumented baby was taken to the Department of Social Welfare and Development while investigations are on-going. Immigration chief Melvin Mabulac said: ”American citizen was supposed to leave the country for the United States when… Read full this story
- Hand luggage: The terrifying reason you can only take liquids under 100ml on a plane
- Pregnant woman makes it to evacuation flight from Afghanistan, gives birth onboard
- Afghanistan news latest – Taliban DEFIED as fearless protesters take to streets against woman-hating death squads
- Risking Everything to Come to America on the Open Ocean
- The 80 best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- Afghanistan latest news – Taliban fighters ‘lashing families with STICKS’ as they try to escape Afghanistan
- The Overprotected Kid
- The harrowing untold stories from 9/11
- Emmanuel Macron LIVE: French President shamed over 'inhumane' response after EU demand
- Why Was Vicha Ratanapakdee Killed?
Chilling moment US woman is ‘caught smuggling a newborn baby out of the Philippines stuffed in her hand luggage as she boarded flight’ have 298 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.