I want to be excited about Apple TV+. I really, truly do. As someone who generally loves the sort of prestige programming Apple favors for its streaming video service, has fully embraced cord-cutting for movies and TV shows, and appreciates (but isn’t fully invested in) the Apple ecosystem, the launch of Apple TV+ feels like something I should be eagerly anticipating. But alas, the more I learn about Apple TV+, the more the service seems aimed at an audience that doesn’t include me. Set to launch November 1, Apple TV+ has an impressive list of original movies and TV series the company has been touting at every opportunity. An anthology series produced by Steven Spielberg, a sci-fi drama from the creator of Battlestar Galactica, and a shockingly expensive series about a morning news show featuring the A-list trio of Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, and Steve Carell are just a few of the highlights of Apple’s programming plans — all for $5 a month. The recently released trailer for See, a post-apocalyptic adventure series starring Jason Momoa, is like icing on the cake, really — particularly when you consider the gorgeous cinematography and visual effects likely to accompany a $15 million per-episode… Read full this story
- Chromecast with Google TV vs. Roku Streaming Stick+ vs. Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Hilaria Baldwin, 36, welcomes her fifth child with Alec Baldwin, 62, as she shares a sweet photo from her hospital bed: 'We couldn't be happier'
- Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman Ride Into the Future on Electric Harleys in 'Long Way Up'
- Tyra Banks calls rumors she banned Real Housewives from Dancing With The Stars '100% untrue'... as she seemingly throws shade at Bethenny Frankel's clapback
- The best iPhone apps (October 2020)
- Neil Gaiman On ‘American Gods’ Season 2, Making ‘Good Omens’ & Renewals – New York Comic Con
- Ash Barty will not defend French Open title
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Facebook - Barrett touts independence to sidestep confirmation questions
- Top 10 Google Pixel 5 tips and tricks you need to know after getting your phone
Apple TV+ seems OK for serious Apple fans, not so much for everyone else have 330 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.