Electric shavers can be much more time efficient and effective than using a classic razor. Not only do modern electric shavers bring comfort and convenience, but as they’re often moulded and designed to move around the contours of the face they can be a great alternative to traditional shaving techniques. In contrast with wet razor shave techniques the skin has to be prepped beforehand, and a much more cautious approach must be taken to avoid nicks, cuts and razor burn. What’s more, a good quality electric shaver can cause little to no skin irritation and you can be finished within three minutes, compared to a ten-minute manual shave. If you’re currently using a manual razor and are thinking about making the switch, don’t let the cost put you off either. Although considerably more expensive than the everyday disposable razors, electric shavers are a lot more robust and will last you a long time, so they’re definitely worth the investment. Take a look at our top pick of the best electric shavers you can buy and see which one takes your fancy… Best electric shavers for 2019 1. Braun Series 7 7898cc Electric Shaver Complete with a unique four-action alcohol-based Clean… Read full this story
- The best TV of 2018 so far
- Can electric football ever again create a buzz?
- Djokovic-Federer match was year’s best
- USC announces men’s basketball class
- A viewer’s guide to all 35 bowl games
- WWE Smackdown Superstars Stuck In Saudi Arabia
- Tar Heels get chance to extend season with NIT bid
- Are Lakers and Thunder ‘Trading Places?’
- Kentucky’s Calipari scores big reward
- UConn women top Wooden’s record of 88-straight
Best electric shavers and trimmers for men for 2019 have 270 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 5, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.