She was supposedly snubbed for an Emmy nomination for her role in Amazon’s Homecoming. But Julia Roberts was able to poke fun at her awards misfortune when she took to Instagram shortly after Tuesday’s announcements. Sharing a screenshot of USA Today headline which declared she was spurned along with stars Emma Stone and George Clooney, she wrote: We’ll I’m in exceptional company at least.’ In good company: Julia Roberts said she was ‘in exceptional company’ after she was declared to have been ‘snubbed’ for an Emmy Award Jump in to style like Julia wearing Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton bespoke jumpsuit Shop the designer here… Visit site Sometimes it’s hard to choose between a trousers and top combo or a flowing dress when it comes to events, so why not combine the two instead just like Julia Roberts has done here. The actress attended the Critic’s Choice Awards earlier this year in a Louis Vuitton jumpsuit, which she teamed with Louis Vuitton pumps and Messika jewllery. The black sleeveless cutaway floor-length gown, which is embroidered on the inside, is punctuated with sleek white pants. Monochrome is definately the way to go if you want to make a lasting impression, don’t you… Read full this story
- Does Julia Roberts Smell?
- "Pretty Woman" Rocketed Julia Roberts into Becoming Hollywood's Sweetheart
- Why Steve Urkel & Paris Hilton Make Lousy Role Models For Your Website (& Why George Clooney Rules)
- James Bond, Al Pacino, and Robert DeNiro - My Oh My!
- Stone Drink Coasters
- A Distinguished and Durable Stone to Last the Test of Time - Oakfield Stone
- What Exactly is the Rosetta Stone Language Program?
- Heated Stone Massage - You Need The Right Equipment
- Natural Stone Damage - 10 Tips on What to Avoid With Cleaning & Maintenance
- 1984 - George Orwell - Indicative Summary Notes
'Well, I'm in exceptional company at least': Julia Roberts reacts being snubbed by Emmys along with George Clooney and Emma Stone have 315 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.