How to properly tie a tie proves to be a challenge well into adulthood. Because so many people have trouble remembering the steps to the process (and need to search for instructions every time they attend a formal function), we came up with a way to memorize how to tie a tie. The same way many kids learn to tie their shoes with a story, just follow this simple rhyme: Picture in your house a cat and a mouse. As the cat naps, the mouse scurries past. The cat awakes and a chase takes place. The cat jumps, with dinner in sight. Around the chair, not once but twice. As the mouse hides, the cat looks inside. Wiggle as it might, the poor cat is stuck tight. Just imagine that the wide end of the tie is the cat, and the narrow end is the mouse. The video above explains how each part of the rhyme instructs you what to do, and because it’s so straightforward, we taught a 5-year-old to do it—all by himself!
- 5 Possible Trade Destinations for Jimmy Garoppolo
- MSU football history: game footage from the 1940s-1980s
- Tampa Bay Lightning: Top 10 Last Minute Christmas Gifts For Bolts Fans
- One Starter Every NBA Team Must Replace This Summer
- How each team can win or lose the NFL Draft
- The Big Interview: 'King' Mo Lawal has the crown but wants Bellator heavyweight belt
- Chase for the Sprint Cup Race No. 1: Chicagoland Preview and Prediction
- Making the Grade: Match Day 4, Arsenal vs. Southampton
- College Football Week 5 Power Rankings
- Jets-Cardinals affair special for Arians, Bowles
The Easiest Way to Learn to Tie a Tie have 257 words, post on lifehacker.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.