With developments popping up all over Surrey on pretty much a weekly basis and residents forever defending their beloved green belt areas, it can feel like the county’s own version of Monopoly is being played out. But what would a Surrey-wide Monopoly board actually look like, and which areas would represent the various property spaces, from Old Kent Road to Mayfair? Guildford has its own version of Hasbro’s famous board game, and Royal Windsor just over the border has one too. But there isn’t one that covers the whole of Surrey. With 22 property spaces to fill, SurreyLive has taken a look at average house prices on rightmove.co.uk according to sales over the last year. We then ranked Surrey’s 20 main property areas listed on Rightmove then added the two most expensive hyperlocal areas to make up Park Lane and Mayfair. The browns Old Kent Road Horley: £376,343 With Surrey’s lowest average house prices in the past 12 months, Horley is the place where you can grab a bargain in Surrey. Flats were sold for an average of £230,269 while semi-detached properties went for £391,513. If it featured in Monopoly, this is where you’d build your hotels on a budget… Read full this story
- Woman denies murdering husband at Surrey home
- Miami Beach or Essex? This curvy art deco property listed for £950k wouldn't look out of place on Ocean Drive - but is located much closer to home
- Family of Russian billionaire killed in a mysterious Surrey car crash urge witnesses to come forward as they pay tribute to 'most amazing quiet and private man'
- Fortnite Monopoly
- The Essential CSS3 Properties Cheat Sheet
- Gold Coast Titans assistant coach Jim Dymock’s Maroubra home set for blockbuster auction
- India's space agency sets its sights on the sun
- Sheth Developers in talks with JM Financial, Audi to sell office space
- Newcastle prestige property: Three of the most expensive and unusual sales of 2019
- Whole Foods coming to empty Macy’s space at SF’s Stonestown
If Monopoly was set in Surrey these would be the property spaces have 327 words, post on www.getsurrey.co.uk at June 22, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.