Melanie Anzidei North Jersey Record Published 1:53 PM EDT Jun 25, 2019 The American Dream keeps getting bigger. The retail and entertainment mega center in East Rutherford announced a 10-year, multimillion dollar partnership with The Coca Cola Company on Tuesday that will bring a social media storefront, green rooms, an 800-person dining center, events and more to the Meadowlands. American Dream, slated to open this fall, is expected to be a distinctive force in retail. The three-million-square-foot center will include more than 450 retail, food and specialty shops, and is expected to be a balance of 45% retail and 55% entertainment. The new partnership with Coca Cola is another way for Triple Five, the developer behind American Dream and Mall of America in Minnesota, to push the concept of experiential retail. Business: Big Lots will open its new Paramus location this week Related: There will be Angry Birds Mini Golf at American Dream in the Meadowlands Looking for a job:Retailers at American Dream are hiring for fall openings “The Coca-Cola Company is unmatched globally and when two best-in-class brands come together, the possibilities are endless,” Don Ghermezian, American Dream’s president, said in a statement. “At American Dream, we are giving Coca-Cola the stage to interact with guests like never before, weaving their products… Read full this story
- Coca-Cola Spends $1 Million Rebranding Iced Tea That Sounds Like Vulgar Word for Genitals in Europe
- Coca Cola and Honest Tea — The Plot Thickens!
- Coca-Cola says it will drive obesity battle with calorie counts
- Coca-Cola Life: Coke with fewer calories and less sugar to tackle obesity
- Coca-Cola removing controversial ingredient from Powerade drink
- Cafe Coffee Day founder Siddhartha seeks Rs 8-10k cr valuation from Coca-Cola for his coffee chain
- PERQ Announces Two New Partnerships in Multifamily Industry
- 150 years ago, Chinese railroad workers risked their lives in pursuit of the American dream
- Someone Leaked 10 Years Of Trump’s Tax Info To The New York Times
- Uber appoints Coca-Cola veteran Rebecca Messina as its chief marketing officer
American Dream, Coca-Cola announce 10-year partnership have 321 words, post on eu.northjersey.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.