Robert Mueller, the former special counsel, will testify before two congressional committees on July 17, after being subpoenaed. Democrats and Republicans alike will have plenty of questions about Mueller’s 22-month investigation of President Trump. Here are 27 questions that Mueller’s report left unanswered. When former special counsel Robert Mueller testifies before Congress on July 17, he can expect a slew of questions from both Democrats and Republicans about the details of his 22-month long Russia probe. Democrats are likely to focus on the obstruction portion of the investigation, in hopes that they can mount a case for the impeachment of President Donald Trump. Republicans will likely key in on Mueller’s finding that the Trump campaign did not conspire with the Russian government to influence the 2016 election.Save for a brief statement on May 29, Mueller has said nothing publicly about how his investigation unfolded. And though he produced a 448-page report of the investigation, numerous questions remain about how prosecutors developed their cases and arrived at their conclusions about Trump and the campaign. (RELATED: Mueller Subpoenaed To Testify Before Congress) Here is a list of 27 questions that lawmakers in both parties can ask Mueller. When did you determine that there… Read full this story
- Congress asks leaders to stop ‘Twitter games’ to defend UPA’s ‘track record’
- Congress asks whether Cabinet meet more important than Apex Committee meeting
- Air India plane crash | Hardeep Singh Puri questions Congress MPs’ tweets, says Kozhikode runway equipped with RESA as per ICAO guidelines
- Robert Mueller Fast Facts
- Opposition infighting: Kumaraswamy calls Congress 'another name for horse-trading', Mayawati waiting to 'teach lesson'
- ‘Do The Right Thing’: Gov. Tom Wolf Urges Congress To Extend $600 Unemployment Benefit
- 'Naughty Tory' MP Charlie Elphicke asked young Parliamentary worker to rub sunscreen on him and gave her the 'shivers', sex assault trial hears
- Every Question I Had While Watching the Netflix Teen Movie
- Robert Mueller to testify before before House committees over Trump Russia probe
- Pompeo rejects Congress' subpoenas for IG, Biden probe info
27 Questions That Congress Should Ask Mueller have 326 words, post on dailycaller.com at June 26, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.