U.S. President Donald Trump has reportedly asked for Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage to be included on the guest list for his state banquet with the Queen during his visit to the United Kingdom next month. Friends of Mr Farage have suggested that the Brexit Party leader has been invited to the white-tie dinner despite protestations by senior British politicians including Prime Minister Theresa May. Mr Trump is due to visit the United Kingdom from June 3rd to 5th. While in Britain, he will take part in commemorations for the 75th anniversary of D-Day. The state banquet with the Queen will be the centrepiece of the state visit. Under existing rules, the U.S. President is allowed to invite a small delegation of personal guests to the banquet at Buckingham Palace. One Brexit Party souce revealed : "overtures have been made about Nigel going in with the U.S. contingent." Speaking about the reaction of the Prime Minister to the news, the source said: "We have been told that his attendance would be a 'red line' for No 10, but it's not clear if they would be able to stop him coming." Mr Farage and Mr Trump are known to be good friends…. Read full this story
- Richard Madeley blasted Nigel Farage with 'too stupid' remark in heated Brexit debate
- Nigel Farage’s Brilliant Failure
- ‘EU Absolutely Wants Its Own Army,’ Says Nigel Farage
- 'Amnesty Boris' Snubbed Meeting with President Trump
- Nigel Farage explodes at Brussels double standards over Catalonia – EU accused of SNP bias
- White House Reportedly Censors CDC Guidelines For Reopening States During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Nigel Farage: Trump keeps beating everything the Democrats throw at him. Of course he'll win 2020 | Opinion
- Coronavirus government response updates: Trump 'looking forward' to Cuomo visit Tuesday
- President Trump on whether Jamal Khashoggi is dead: 'Certainly looks that way'
- President Trump becomes 1st president to step inside North Korea ahead of meeting with Kim Jong Un
REPORT: President Trump Wants Nigel Farage at State Visit Banquet have 322 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 20, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.