Two people are dead and 15 missing after two buildings collapsed in Rio de Janeiro, it is reported. Dozens of people are scouring the rubble over fears people are trapped after the buildings ‘suddenly crumbled’. The properties in Muzema, in the west of the city, have four floors. Dozens of people were said to be joining firefighters in the search to try and locate possible victims. Residents reported ‘a sudden crash’ before the structure started to ‘fall apart’ with ‘white dust falling’. One injured person was taken away on a door being used as an improvised stretcher, globo.com reports. A woman at the scene told the local news site she was trying to find her mum in the rubble. “The locals who are helping went there and heard a lady scream exactly in her room,” the resident named Erica said. Erica reportedly said her stepdad was able to get out of the building. A tweet by Radio 93FM said: “Firefighters have confirmed two dead and two wounded in the collapse of two buildings at the Muzema in Itanhangá. “About 15 people are missing.” A resident named Edvaldo who was living on the first floor said: “I was in the bedroom,… Read full this story
- Rio Carnival Parades 2009 - Samba Schools, Dates and Locations of Parades
- Body Building Workout Program For an MMA Fighter?
- The Hard-Gainers Guide to Building Bigger Muscles
- Building Muscle Fast - A 3-Day Pull-Push-Legs Weight Lifting Routine For Building Muscle Fast
- How to Build Muscle Quick - 8 Important Tips to Build Muscle
- How to Build Muscle Quickly - If You Miss These Tips You're Destined to Fail!
- Muscle Building Guide - 3 Build Muscle Tips You Must Know
- Fastest Way to Build Muscle - What is the Fastest Way?
- How to Build Muscle Fast and Quick
- Workouts to Build Muscle Fast - Learn These Secrets
Two dead and 15 missing after two buildings collapse in Rio de Janeiro have 300 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 12, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.