Elisabeth Hasselbeck responded to a viral audio clip of her trying to quit “The View” after getting admonished by Barbara Walters on air. In the clip, Hasselbeck slams the morning after pill — which doesn’t actually terminate pregnancy, but prevents fertilization — as equivalent to “birthing a baby and leaving it out in the street.” Walters then tells Hasselbeck to stop, adding, “We have to go on and we have to learn how to discuss these things in some sort of rational way.” The show then cut to a commercial, and Hasselbeck began to cry. “F—k that,” she says in the clip. “I’m not going to sit there and get reprimanded on the air. It’s not ok to sit there and get reprimanded on the air.” ROSIE O’DONNELL ISSUES SARCASTIC APOLOGY TO ELISABETH HASSELBECK Co-host Joy Behar tried to take Hasselbeck into her office to calm down, but Hasselbeck refused. ROSIE O’DONNELL AND WHOOPI GOLDBERG MADE ‘THE VIEW’ SET ‘WORLD WAR III’ “What the f—k! I don’t even swear. [Walters] has me swearing. This woman is driving me nuts,” she fumed. “I’m not going back. I can’t do the show like this. She just reprimanded me, and she knew exactly what she was… Read full this story
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Tried to Walk Off The View Live On Air Over Morning After Pill Fight
- Handmaid's Tale season 3: Elisabeth Moss seeks allies in old foes as she wages war against Gilead in official trailer
- Moment British teen is beaten by Spanish police as she tries to break up dispute
- BIZARRE viral TikTok trend sees users dumping entire bottles of purple shampoo on their hair to turn it blonde after some showed off incredible results - and a few are even doing it to their PETS
- Shifty Aldi shopper tries to buy milk ‘wired off his f***ing nuts’
- Screen Recording & Capturing Made Easy With FonePaw Screen Recorder
- EXCLUSIVE: Kylie Jenner cruises to ex Tyga's recording studio in Rolls Royce at 2am after partying with pals... following Travis Scott split
- We've all been there! 18-year-old goes viral after filming her oblivious dad's reaction when she reveals she cut 10 INCHES off her hair - and he failed to notice for TWO WEEKS
- Going Viral Is Often the Only Way to Get Good Customer Service
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey talked to NYU’s Jay Rosen for an hour, on the record. Read and listen to the full interview here.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck responds to viral recording of her trying to quit 'The View' have 405 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.