Happy St Patrick’s Day! Hopefully it’s one without regrets of all the whisky and Guinness you may have drunk the night before, because I’m about to rattle out a bunch of new music to get on your speakers, starting with some of Ireland’s finest. There’s the soulful Irish singer-songwriter RuthAnne, who just released her new single “Love Again”, and the incredible Jafaris – currently at the forefront of the booming Irish hip hop scene – with his debut album Stride. The Dublin-based artist’s videos are always good, but if you have time today you should check out the one for “Find My Feet”, which has him rapping while sky-diving. Jafaris’ fellow Dubliner Kojaque is also on my playlist with his most recent track, “Flu Shot”. Kojaque, born Kevin Smith, raps in a Dublin accent as he deconstructs toxic masculinity and opines on the mundanities of life via the music he puts out on his own Soft Boy Records. We’ll tell you what’s true. You can form your own view. From 15p €0.18 $0.18 USD 0.27 a day, more exclusives, analysis and extras. Subscribe now South London musician Poppy Ajudha has released a gorgeous new single called “Devil’s Juice” (sounds like another name for whisky), which delivers more of those… Read full this story
- 10 Best Ghanaian Music Singles in 2017
- NGHTMRE talks new music, Tokyo and more before Tampa's Sunset Music Festival
- YouTube Music getting “queue” feature and UI tweaks in latest update
- New Technique Allows Scientists to ‘Listen’ to Proteins
- The Music the East Coast Listened to When It (Briefly) Got Warm, According to Spotify Data
- Really, 'Southern Charm New Orleans'? A swamp tour?
- The 10 Best Concerts in Phoenix This Week
- Bastille interview: Frontman Dan Smith on new single 'Quarter Past Midnight' and their upcoming third album
- Every Bon Jovi Album, Ranked: Celebrating 'Slippery When Wet,' 'New Jersey,' and All the Rest
- Dodos Singer Meric Long Tells the Story Behind Every Song on His Grief-Inspired New Solo Album, 'Barton's Den'
The best new music to listen to this week have 328 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at March 17, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.