The event is expected to attract around 150 display booths of 40 travel agents, hotels and representatives from tourism promotion agencies of cities and provinces nationwide to publicize their brands and offer tourist products to local and international travelers. Visitors will have a chance to receive hundreds of thousands of gift vouchers and discounted gift cards during the 4-day tourism festival in Ho Chi Minh City. Various activities will be held during the festival, such as the award ceremony honoring 100 outstanding tourist brands, singing contest, art performances, cultural exchanges between localities throughout the country. On this occasion, the municipal Department of Tourism in colloboration with relavant departments, associations and organizations have launched a tousim promotional program to give special price for students and workers as well as promote the city as a safe, friendly, attractive and exciting tourist destination. By Dinh Du – Translated by Kim Khanh Tags: HCMC Tourism Day 2019
- World Vegan Day 2019: Five reasons to go vegan for a healthier and happier life
- World Food Day 2019: Towards a sustainable and balanced food future
- Dream11 Team Prediction SAU-W Vs TAS-W: Captain And Vice Captain For Today Aussie Women's ODD 2019-20 Match 11 South Australia Women vs Tasmania Women at Karen Rolton Oval in Adelaide 5:00 AM IST January 7
- Mercedes-Benz India’s 2019 sales decline 11.27%
- Veteran's Day 2019: Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon and Tom Brady take to social media to share their thanks: 'We are grateful'
- Nationals-Mets, Tigers-Indians start earliest MLB opening day; Rockies kick off season at San Diego
- What's Open, Closed New Year's Day 2019 In Woodstock
- What's Open, Closed New Year's Day 2019 In Kennesaw
- Waitrose opening times for New Year’s Day 2019
- Restaurants Open Thanksgiving Day 2019 In Mashantucket
HCMC Tourism Day 2019 to kick off on April 11 have 279 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 31, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.