New Zealand’s collective heart aches this week as we mourn the deaths of 50 people killed in an unspeakable terror attack across two mosques in Christchurch last Friday. But in the wake of this great tragedy, the families of the victims are forced to adjust to life without those they loved most – indelible scars that will never heal. These are the faces, names and identities of those who so cruelly had their lives taken in their place of worship. Mujaad (Mucad) Ibrahim – 3 Mucad is believed to be the youngest victim of the Christchurch terror attack at just three years of age. He was born in Hamilton, and is the son of Somali immigrants who arrived in New Zealand in the early 1990s. ‘It happened so fast’: Brother mourns for 3yo boy killed in Christchurch terror attack His brother Abdi had taken him to the Masjid Al Noor mosque to pray when the shooting started. “I was right next to him. It was intense, it just happened so fast,” he told Newshub. “Everything was going too fast, I just thought it was fireworks. And everyone was running… Just started to run… And just lost the boy.” Lilik Abdul… Read full this story
- Christchurch shootings remind us that in the war of identity, the casualties aren't strangers — they're our neighbours
- New Zealand PM vows mosque attacker will remain 'nameless'
- New Zealand mosque shooting: Attacker's apparent manifesto probed
- Accused Terrorist Shocks New Zealand Courtroom With Not Guilty Plea For 51 Murders Livestreamed on Facebook
- Terrorist Who Allegedly Killed 51 People in New Zealand Gets Letter Published to 4Chan From Jail
- New Findings on Toxic Masculinity
Christchurch terror attack: The identities of the victims have 265 words, post on www.newshub.co.nz at March 19, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.