Wednesday newsletters always feature a hotel or flight review. I recently enjoyed a sublime holiday in the amazingly beautiful country of Rwanda. You can read my trip reports here: Review: KLM A330 (new) Business Class from Amsterdam to Rwanda Review: Kigali Serena Hotel Review: Bisate Lodge by Wilderness Safaris, Volcanoes National Park Review: Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park (today) Review: One&Only Nyungwe House (Nyungwe National Park) Review: Ruzizi Tented Lodge (Akagera National Park) Review: KLM A330 (new) Business Class from Rwanda to Amsterdam (via Uganda) Today (February 27, 2019): Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park (Rwanda). Gorilla trekking in Rwanda is often described as a life changing travel experience and with good reason. With only an estimated 1000 mountain gorillas left in the world, to observe these gentle giants in their natural habitat ranks among the most epic wildlife holidays in the world. Mountain gorillas make their homes on the bamboo-covered slopes of Volcanoes National Park in northwestern Rwanda, close to the border with Uganda and Congo. About 12 gorilla families in the rainforest are fully habituated to the presence of humans and can be tracked on a daily basis; once they are found, you can stay with them for an awe-inspiring hour, while they go about their… Read full this story
- Satisfy your wanderlust: You can now travel to new 'air-bubbled countries'
- Traveling to Germany: What you need to know about coronavirus restrictions
- Best of MWC 2019 Award Winners
- Travel From Detroit To New York City For The Governor’s Ball
- The best electric toothbrushes for 2020
- Almost Ranks As Florida Georgia Line’s Best Album
- Asus ROG Phone review: Gamer’s apple of the eye
- LG G7+ ThinQ review: The rise of the underdog
- Moto 360 review: Classic smartwatch, stunning new design
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 review: Ideal smartwatch for Android users
Review: gorilla trekking in Rwanda, my best travel experience ever! have 291 words, post on theluxurytravelexpert.com at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.