The Academy Awards are coming up in a few weeks, and while that show has been saddled with the controversial decision to ask Kevin Hart to host and then the thrilling showbiz drama of Hart dropping out and the Academy struggling (and eventually giving up on) finding anyone to replace him, the Grammys have been facing a difficult situation of their own going into tonight's ceremony. We're referring, of course, to Ariana Grande's very public decision to back out of performing at the event over an apparent demand from the producers that she not play the new single from her album Thank U, Next . Watch CC Off English The A.V. Club’s weekly film round up 02:25 Now playing Michael Imperioli on his Sopranos and White Lotus characters, and his new novel 3 hours ago 01:08 Now playing That time Tom Cruise tried to pull Seth Rogen and Judd Apatow into Scientology Yesterday Would the ceremony itself be shaken by Grande's refusal to participate? Would other artists back out in solidarity with Grande? Almost certainly not, because the only thing that matters on Grammy night is handing out some Grammy awards and watching some performances from the artists who did… Read full this story
- Eagles announce Manchester Arena show for 2019
- Here's how to get tickets to see Ed Sheeran next summer
- What age is Gladys Knight, what songs did she sing on Strictly Come Dancing and when is she touring in the UK?
- Gladys Knight is touring to the Echo Arena Two
- Carrie Underwood expecting second child
- Singer Carrie Underwood gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Kinky Boots is coming to Hull as part of its first ever UK tour
- WIRED: Nicki’s driving Lewis wild
Here are the winners of the 2019 Grammy Awards have 288 words, post on www.avclub.com at February 11, 2019. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.