One of the pleasures of watching Escape at Dannemora is the way the show connects action (and “Chapter Three” has plenty of action) with the internal movements of its characters. The fact that anyone who wants to know exactly how the titular caper panned out can spoil themselves with a basic Googling has freed the creative team to let the smaller beats and details of the characters drive the momentum. “Chapter Three” moves us closer to the moment that Sweat and Matt finally feel daylight outside of the prison walls, and it gets us there by offering a subtle yet satisfying study of their relationship. Most of the story here is expressed in montages—Matt’s machinations to get rid of “Scary Gary” and reinstall Sweat in the adjoining cell; the two men slowly sawing through the grates of their cells to the space underneath the prison; the process of exploring that space to determine how, exactly, they can make it out on the other side; and, last but certainly not least (at least, in my heart of hearts, which nurtured an adolescent crush on Paul Dano), of an increasingly-swole Sweat taking a purloined sledgehammer to the series of underground walls between… Read full this story
- A field guide to the college football strength coach
- All the New and Returning Shows Coming to TV This Fall
- It’s Paul Heyman’s yard at WWE SummerSlam
- Paris motor show 2010 – the CAR live blog
- Space Jam 2 X LeBron Is Reality, so Who's Willing to Join Bron Now?
- Lloris vows no repeat of Euro 2016 final complacency
- 2019 Range Rover Sport Plug‑in Hybrid
- Evergreen Guiseley striker Odejayi leaving rivals’ defences red faced
- Ipswich Witches end their league season on a disappointing note with another defeat at Foxhall
- 2014 BMW 4‑Series Coupe
shows us its characters' inner strengths (and a very swole Paul Dano) have 290 words, post on tv.avclub.com at December 2, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.