TALAMANCAN MONTANE FORESTS, COSTA RICA—Venturing deep into rainforest no outsider has dared explore, President Trump slashed through the thick vines of a Central American jungle Monday in search of a previously unknown ethnic group to vilify. “Legend has it that this land is home to a lost race of people living in complete isolation, and if I can manage to find them, I will be able to stereotype them in any way I choose,” said the machete-wielding commander in chief who was wearing a tan field jacket as he led a group of loyal Republican allies through the oppressively hot and humid thicket in search of the mythic tribe. “This discovery could change everything. These people remain entirely untouched by any media coverage whatsoever, so I can easily stick them with the blame for our nation’s drug problems, violent crime, stagnant wage growth, you name it.” Upon sighting the uncontacted tribe, Trump’s reelection team reportedly took grainy black-and-white videos of them for immediate use in menacing campaign ads.
- Opinion: Americans’ opinion of identity politics changes with the seasons
- A Distinctive and Distinguished Literary Profile - Paving Toni Morrison's Way in American Letters
- President Trump Has Chosen the Least Bad Option in Syria
- Trump calls Turkey assault on Syria a 'bad idea,' at least 7 civilians reported dead
- Inside Trump’s immigration tent courts: Controversial system meant to fast-track asylum backlog
- Podmass gets spooky this week, from paranormal activity to Trump’s psyche
- Perry: Trump sent me to Giuliani on Ukraine
- Why Watson's Little Albert Became the Most Distorted Study in the History of Psychology
- Inside The Early Days Of The Kurds’ Fight Against ISIS
- Going Local in Kathmandu
Trump Hacks Through Thick Central American Jungle In Search Of Entirely New Ethnic Group To Demonize have 272 words, post on politics.theonion.com at November 12, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.