Sega and Yakuza Studio revealed new details on Project Judge in this week’s Famitsu. Specifically, they explained the game’s “Friend Event system”. As a quick reminder, Project Judge is the newest game of Yakuza Studio and takes place in the same universe as Yakuza. Players take control of Takayuki Yagami, an ex-lawyer who became a hard-boiled private detective after a certain case. The game’s main story requires you to solve a serial murder case related to the underworld. Most of the game’s main characters are voiced and modeled after real-life actors. Main character Takayuki Yagami is played by Takuya Kimura, who used to be part of SMAP, an extremely popular but now-defunct group. (Technically, the “group” still exists with Takuya Kimura as its sole member). Kimura-san is also talented in acting and many other activities. If you’d like to know more about how the actors were incorporated into the game, you can check a making-of video and interviews of the game’s cast here. The Friend Event system basically unlocks new events and features as you befriend habitants of Kamurocho. Doing this also unlocks new side-cases to solve. One of the characters you can befriend is Sakura Amamiya, a woman from Soutenbori in Osaka. She works as… Read full this story
- Birthday Video - Turn Your Child's Party Video Into A Fun Music Video
- Win Friends & Influence People Through Music -- Is It Possible?
- New Elvis Presley Song Emerges
- Top 10 Music Download Sites
- How To Download Music Into Your Ipod - An Easy To Understand Guide
- I'm Making a List and Checking It Twice - My Favorite Songs
- A Hot Show + Good Camera Work = A Killer Promo Video
- MP3 Players - Add Music to Your Life
- How To Make Money From Songs You Already Made
- How to Get Your Music Professionally Recorded for Free
Project Judge Details its Friend Event System; Opening Song's Music Video Published have 302 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at November 7, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.