By & by Tierney Bricker | Sun., 18 Nov. 2018 4:00 AM Share Tweet Email move close Now PlayingUp NextBen Stiller Talks Directing “Escape at Dannemora” $23 million. That’s how much the twisted, complicated and ultimately deadly love triangle at the center Escape at Dannemora, Showtime’s new limited series, ended up costing the state of New York. But that’s the end of the story. Premiering on Sunday, Nov. 18 and directed by Ben Stiller (Yes, that Ben Stiller), the eight-episode true crime drama tells the infamous story of the the 2015 Clinton Correctional Facility escape, one of the wildest prison breaks in U.S. history. On June 6, 2015, a national manhunt began when Richard Matt and David Sweat, two inmates serving life sentences for murder, were discovered missing at the Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, New York, the state’s largest prison. Photos 9 Iconic True Crime Books to Read Before You Die AP; Shotwime Taking on the role of Richard Matt is Oscar winner Benicio Del Toro, while Paul Dano is playing David Sweat. Spoiler alert: One of the prisoners doesn’t make it to the end of this story alive. Of course, behind every man (or men, in this case) on the run is the woman who… Read full this story
- Coronation Street love triangle as Daisy Midgeley pregnant with Daniel’s baby?
- Inside David Dickinson's private life from prison stint, real name and famous relative
- Taliban Breach Afghan Prison; Hundreds Free
- How Love Island producers manipulate islanders from storyline selection to savage tasks
- ‘It’s a fetish’: Why Australians are obsessed by what happens in prison
- USA Ryder Cup star Davis Love III escapes as home burns down in terrifying blaze
- Prison Cruelty
- Is there anybody there? Not after the great ouija escape
- Rape in the American Prison
- ‘No more adventures’ Ex-British soldier to reunite with wife after escaping Afghan prison
Inside The $23 Million Love Triangle That Caused the Craziest Prison Escape Ever have 302 words, post on www.eonline.com at November 18, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.