After years of romances with a series of fabulously wealthy Nigerian boyfriends, the flamboyant Canadian sisters Jyoti and Kiran Matharoo needed somewhere to store the pricey spoils of their dating careers. So they converted a bedroom in their Toronto home into a large walk-in closet that resembles a luxury boutique. An entire wall is lined with more than 70 pairs of designer high-heeled shoes. Glass wardrobes display dozens of handbags and purses from brands like Hermès, Celine, Gucci and Saint Laurent. Equally pricey clothing drapes tightly from hangers and fills trunks stacked to the ceiling. There are separate drawers for belts, rings, earrings, bracelets, silver necklaces and gold ones. They own a collection of rose gold and diamond-encrusted watches easily worth several cars. And the white Mercedes-Benz sedan parked outside? It is their third paid for by a wealthy paramour, they said. Did they even pay for any of this stuff? “Not really, no,” said Jyoti, 34. Her sister responded similarly. “The only time I go shopping is when someone gives me their credit card,” said Kiran, 32. Armed with this luxury haul, the Matharoos have tried to copy the modern art of idle glamour pioneered by Paris Hilton and… Read full this story
- Donald Trump and the Apprentice Rules Applied to Dating
- Dating Advice and Tips on Attracting Women
- Meet 56 Badass Billionaire Women Whose Wealth and Inheritance Should Be Taxed Immediately
- The 50% Return Method Billionaire Investor Warren Buffet Wishes He Could Use, You Can Use!
- Clouded By Beauty-Vision
- Finding Answers - A Personal Story
- Gold-Digger Chicago Singles - Do They Exist?
- FAA Intervention in Privatized Space Flight is Ridiculous
- Five Steps to Creating a Goal Medal Life - Part I
- Formula One Shanghai
How to date billionaires have 275 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at November 11, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.