Donald Trump Jr. Photo: Scott Sonner/AP/REX/Shutterstock Last year, Donald Trump Jr. testified that he never informed his father of a meeting with Russian officials promising “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. It seemed hard to believe that the ne’er-do-well son would neglect to seek credit for his expected campaign coup from the father whose approval he so obviously craves. And now it seems that Robert Mueller has obtained proof that it is not in fact true. The Trump family lies all the time, of course, but doing it under oath is a crime. Two days ago, Gabriel Sherman reported that White House officials are concerned about Donald Jr. “I’m very worried about Don Jr.,” a former West Wing official told Sherman, who fears Mueller will be able to prove perjury. Deep in a report about Trump’s 2020 campaign plans, Politico drops the news this morning that Trump Jr. “has told friends in recent weeks that he believes he could be indicted.” If it’s what you’re saying, we love it. The details of the expected indictment remain to be seen. But if Trump Jr. did lie under oath, the obvious question is why. He had a lawyer, who presumably informed him of the… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Jr. Roasted by Stephen Colbert Over Congressional Testimony
- Donald Trump Jr. To Headline Lincoln Day Dinner In Wisconsin
- Report: Trump dictated Trump Jr.'s statement on Russian meeting
- Donald Trump 'congratulates' attorney general Bill Barr for overruling demand to jail Roger Stone for nine years saying case 'perhaps should not even have been brought' as Democrats demand inquiry into 'interference'
- Joe Biden is the most popular Democrat running against Donald Trump. Here's why he might not win
- Donald Trump prepares for day of talks with his 'reopening' brain trust - including Jeff Bezos who he called a 'bozo,' Mark Cuban who called HIM a jag-off and economist who said president was a '10 out of 10 narcissist'
- Donald Trump's 'brain trust' on re-opening starts with top CEOs lining up to demand dramatic increase in testing before they will help re-open the economy - and a chaotic phone-in system which doesn't work
- The Senate just proved Donald Trump wrong -- again -- on Russian interference in 2016
- Celebrities Slam Donald Trump for Criticizing San Juan Mayor as She Pleads for Help for Her People
- Donald Trump Tells Republican Jews That He Is a Negotiator, Just Like ‘You Folks’
Donald Trump Jr. Expecting to Be Indicted by Mueller Soon have 401 words, post on nymag.com at November 7, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.