The US National Hurricane Center reported that additional strengthening of the Tropical Storm Gordon is possible, which means that the storm could become a hurricane before its landfall along the North-Central US Gulf Coast on Tuesday. Tropical Storm #Gordon Advisory 10: Gordon Strengthens a Little as it Heads Toward the North-Central Gulf Coast. https://t.co/VqHn0uj6EM — National Hurricane Center (@NHC_Atlantic) September 4, 2018 READ MORE: Tropical Storm Gordon Expected to Make Landfall Along US Gulf Coast as Hurricane NHC reported that Gordon was some 90 miles (145 kilometres) south of Mobile, Alabama. There is a hurricane warning issued for the city. Maximum susteined winds were estimated to be 10 mph (110km/h) Previously, NHC issued a hurricane warning for the territory from the mouth of the Pearl River eastward to the border between Alabama and Florida. The center also said that Gordon is expected to bring life-threatening storm surge to parts of the central Gulf Coast.
- Tropical storm’s rain, surging seas strike Thai beaches
- Tropical storm buffets Thailand’s tourist spots
- Tropical storm slams into Thai tourist resorts
- Thai beach resorts braced for tropical storm
- Thailand braces for powerful tropical storm Pabuk expected to pound beach resorts during peak season
- Holidaymakers urged to take shelter as tropical storm Pabuk hits Thailand
- Tropical storm Pabuk sparks mass panic on Thai island resorts as 50,000 tourists flee 22-foot waves and heavy rain
- Thailand braces for impact as Tropical Storm Pabuk nears tourist islands
- Tropical Storm Pabuk hits Thailand's beaches with rain and surging seas
- Manchester holidaymakers 'locked' in hotels as tropical storm hits Thailand
Tropical Storm Gordon Could Become Hurricane Before Landfall Along US Gulf Coast have 263 words, post on sputniknews.com at September 5, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.