Digital transformation is a vital step for businesses to stay afloat in the Industry 4.0 era, a seminar heard in HCM City on Thursday. A panel discussion on digital transformation during the Industry 4.0 era was held in HCM City on September 20 Đào Trung Thành, chief technology officer of Media Ventures Vietnam Group, said studies show that while 90 per cent of CEOs believe the digital economy would have a major impact on their industry, less than 15 per cent are funding and executing digital transformation plans. Digital transformation is being driven by a set of technology mega trends like mobility, hyperconnectivity, super-computing and real-time big data analytics, and cloud computing. “If we do not transform, our company may not exist after the next few years,” he said. Media, telecom, finance, retail, and technology are the industries most affected by the digital transformation, he said. Prof Hồ Tú Bảo, director of the John von Neumann Institute, said raising awareness of the importance of digital infrastructure and focusing on building digital infrastructure are priority tasks in digital transformation. The components of digital infrastructure are devices (computers), connection (optical cable, wireless network), database, application (AI tools, Internet of Things and others),… Read full this story
- Digital Camera Photos- From Point And Click To Pointillism
- Digital Signage - InfoTrends Sees Significant Growth for Narrowcasting
- Digital Signage Has Transportation Industry 'Flying High'
- Intermittent Digital Odometer in Ford Pickup Trucks and SUVs - Save Hundreds by Fixing It Yourself
- Asbestos Management Goes Digital
- HTC Mobiles - Experience the True Digital High
- The Awareness of Metaphysical Laws and Principles Part 4
- Occupy Till I Come
- The Visible Sacred Results Of Gayatri Meditation
- Christian Virtues Part Two of Two
Firms urged to hasten digital transformation have 271 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 21, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.